Friday, December 10, 2010

Attitude


Don't you love her?

Are you able to feel her attitude?
Don't you hear her parent saying show us some attitude, but she can't help but have a little smile on her lips and in her eyes?

I love her!

Today, the verse that caught my eye was from Philippians 2:5 ~
you must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

We aren't told perhaps or maybe - nope we are told we must!
We must be loving, forgiving, patient, kind, humble, wise, ....well,
how do you fit in that description? Also, keep in mind it's not some of the time!

Oops, I messed up again!
Christ was all about doing the will of God all the time...How are you with that one? Are you like me and perhaps falling short?

Father, forgive me and it is my prayer that indeed I will achieve the attitude of Christ! It is a must and it is my prayer that I will and only with You will I ever achieve it! Amen

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: