Monday, September 5, 2011

Details do matter


Yesterday, we began to read about this vision that God gave Ezekiel and is shared with us beginning in chapter 40 - 43.

the LORD took hold of me...

Imagine, such a vivid vision of the LORD taking hold of you. I know at times in my journey I've felt the Lord taking hold of me and without a doubt I know He is guiding me a certain way or along a certain path, but imagine that God was about to show you the future. A time when "the Messiah" will return and destroy the ungodly and this is where Israel will live and worship. (Rev. 19) Gentiles will be among them.

God knows His plans. He is very exact with His desires and knows exactly how He desires things to be...So, why do we not trust Him with our details? Those times when He wants something and we shout "Who Me?" Forgive us Father for our weakness of not grasping just how and who You ARE!

The Gateways, The Courtyard, the rooms for sacrifice, the rooms for priests, the inner courtyard and temple...when they got to the east courtyard...Suddenly the glory of the God of Israel appeared from the east. The sound of his coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with his glory....God's glory departed to the east when He judged them earlier and it returns from the east...He will regather and restore ALL!

All of these plans and reminders of all that was lost because of sin. Never again should any of us forget what was lost because of sin. God's glory will return and He will be among us! Oh, what a day it will be...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

God is interested in the details of my life. His Word definitely reveals this fact. May I remember this every day.