Thursday, September 12, 2013

A little bit dirty...



My reminder everyday that we don't ever get there...only by God's grace are we okay!

The angel in the picture was in my home when we had our house fire.  If you notice she isn't clean and fresh, she still shows the dark marks of fire, but we cleaned her up as best we could.  I told my friends helping me that I wanted to save her just that way to be my daily reminder that we don't ever get totally cleaned up here on earth.  We are humans and all of us sin.  Hopefully, we do make better choices, but we still sin!!

So ever so gently daily I am reminded that only God's grace makes me okay!  A gift that only God gives.  My reminder daily of how much He truly loves each of us that He continually tries to clean us up...over and over and over again!

John 3:16 says it best ~ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie


No comments: