Monday, September 11, 2017

Light



Doesn't sunshine or lights just make you feel better?  I know that I am one of those people that feel so much better with sunshine.  Winter is difficult for me I crave sunshine.  

I think the reason is that I crave Jesus.  I want more and more of Jesus and these words that Jesus spoke in John 8 just speak to who He is...
"I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of live."

Jesus is light!  

Keep you eyes on Jesus.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

P.S. Check out the blog tomorrow because I am going to share about an amazing book that I could not put down.  I read this book constantly until I finished it.  It is about a man that truly served Jesus in the most amazing, dangerous way.  You don't want to miss me sharing this book with all of you readers.

No comments: