Saturday, November 8, 2014

Do you know?



Do you know that over 1 billion people are still Bible less?

I found this shocking considering all the technology that surrounds all of us today.

I received an email from Dayspring this morning with a devotion about a woman named Esther that traveled to Botswana to watch as people are told the stories orally from the Bible.  Yes, orally.  I was curious, so I clicked the link to find out more and here is the link for all of you to go find out more too...
https://theseedcompany.org/

Amazing work and stories.

Thanks Dayspring and Esther for planting seeds about this awesome ministry, so that I could share it with my friends and loved ones.  Help plant seeds today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie


1 comment:

Frankie said...

I am going to check it out. Thanks!