Friday, December 21, 2018

News about January 1



Well, beginning on January 1, I am once again going to begin the chronological Bible (NLT).  I am excited and wanted to invite/encourage you to join me.  I don't know, if this is my fifth time or sixth, but it is life-changing.  I know what it did for me, so I ask you to consider joining me on this journey.  

I promise you that God will use your taking the time to change your life - for the better.  I am only able to speak for myself, but I know what it did in my life.  So, I want this for you and yours.  Join along and see what God will do.

I will blog about it. (maybe not everyday, but some)  I will share on facebook and you can share or not share.  Totally up to you.  It is about you and however, you want to join along.

I did have to order a new Bible this go around.  My old one is worn and written all over.  Also, this time I ordered big print.  Yes, I am at that point and I don't care!

Pray about it and hopefully watch for a post on January 1.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: