Saturday, August 11, 2012

Writing block

Lately, I haven't written much and I guess you noticed.  If not, well then you didn't miss anything.  I've been in writer's block or should I say I haven't tried too much.  I've been tired, so I took a break.


I am glad you dropped by and hopefully I will be back at this in a couple of weeks.  No promises.  I have realized that it's okay, if I don't.  All of you go on with your own life and so do I and that is okay with me.  I've been spending quiet time with the LORD and time with the family and friends, which are very important to me.

Sometimes we all get our priorities a little off balance and I am working on spending more time with the LORD than just writing and talking about it actually the doing it.  So if I'm away and not writing perhaps I'm sitting at His feet and learning and growing.  Do you want to join me?

Sitting at His feet,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Yes, I want to sit at His feet also! Enjoy your time with Him!