Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday morning fun...


 Well, a few carrots anyone?



Beautiful sunflowers for the soul!

Fresh veggies anyone?  Tomatoes? Peppers?

More beautiful sunflowers...


How about a crowd of people on a really hot Saturday morning and it's before 8:00

More of the beautiful food

Huge watermelons...

The railroad bridge on the way to the car with all my goodies. Oh I forgot to mention the red velvet moon pies are delicious ...I didn't take a picture for evidence, but take my word they are good!

Some of the beautiful flowers and surprises for Kenny.


Now for time with God's Word in Psalms, a cold diet coke with flowers.  Nothing better on a Saturday morning taking it all in on the patio...
My partners in crime always!  JJ and Annie love to be with me while I study God's Word, so they sit patiently in the chair beside me.

Some beautiful verses from Psalm 65 reminding all of us of exactly who God truly is ~
You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength, who stilled the roaring seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations. 
Those living far away fear your wonders; where morning dawns and evening fades your call forth songs of joy.
You care for the land and water it;
you enrich it abundantly.

Yes, my morning at the farmers market reminds me of God's blessings of providing abundantly for all of us!  Thank you LORD!

Happy Saturday,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Love the pictures!