Friday, June 21, 2013

A view of the reminders lately of where I see the LORD!

Well these are my little partners on the back patio, while I have my quiet time.  (well they aren't so quiet) I am enjoying watching the process with the little family.  Wow, they have protective parents!  Whooshing in on me while I read God's Word is very interesting at times!


Lots of special JJ and Annie time...My sweet babies are getting even more attention and honestly this is not a good thing.  Spoiled already and more?  Kenny and Sadie are in panic mode...

One of my favorite sweet smells!  Love these ...

Pool time, reading, flowers, and my doggies what more could a girl want?  Nothing, absolutely nothing.


More of my pretty flowers.  My backyard is just a blooming garden and I am treasuring every moment before the heat gets unbearable!  I've been reminded over the last few weeks (even more) to treasure the quiet moments with the LORD!  I am studying the Psalms and these are a few of my favorite verses from Psalm 17: 6-8 that the LORD gave me especially at a moment I needed them most!  Don't you just love how He shows up when we need Him the most?
Psalm 17: 6-8
I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.  Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.  Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings...
Indeed take refuge in the shadow of His protection.  Treasure your special moments and share them with anybody that will listen.  Our LORD hears our prayers!  Do you get it?  He listens, He cares, He loves and He provides.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

2 comments:

Linda said...

Everything looks SOOO pretty! I know you are enjoying it. Love those little baby birds with their giant beaks.

Chantay said...

The beauty of God's creation is awesome. I am becoming more aware of his presence as I sit outside and behold the beauty of nature and watch the living things that move about. He is all over. Hallelujah!