Monday, May 27, 2013

Trust

Small little word, but packed with so much behind it!  Trust sounds easy enough, but is so difficult to really do!

I never trusted until I really believed God's Words.  Did you hear me?  It's true.  I was sitting here this morning pondering when did I let go of fear and trust God?  Well, it wasn't until I truly believed the Words that He gave us to cling to.  One of the reasons He left these words was for us to truly get to know Him and them to develop the relationship and believe!  Again, sounds easy doesn't it?  It is, if we pick the Words Up.  I had the Bible for years on a coffee table, in Sunday school, in Bible study, but to pick it up and just read it ~ not so much!  Until one day I finally heard the words about reading His word being the key to feeling Him, to knowing Him and believe me it's true.

So do you have trust issues?  Well pick up His Word and perhaps check out part of the reading today from Proverbs 3:5 ~ Trust in the LORD with all you heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take.

It's true!  Pick it up and try!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: