Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Reinvented in the words of Aunt Martha



New things all to a new and improved you?  Does that sound good?  It did to me.

  I am feeling very pushed out of my comfort zone, but I am enjoying it.  I don't show you this painting, because I think it is wonderful.  I show it because I am stretching myself to try things I've never done before.  No jumping out of airplanes, but creative things!  We are never too old to learn and grow.

I heard Nancy Kerrigan say on Good Morning America that she really enjoy DWTS because it was pushing her out and that is how I am feeling.  My Aunt Martha told me at dinner Monday night Deb you are reinventing yourself and that is a good thing.  She went on to say that we should all do this several times in our lifetime. Aunt Martha is ??(not sharing her age)Re and still learning!  I thought about it and she's right.  Life gets boring, if it is the same.  Yet, I believe God wants us to learn and grow and that is why these times are so fulfilling.  He wants us to create and to share in His Creation and so I am.

I am enjoying taking photos and I am enjoying art.  So today's post, is about encouraging others to get outside your comfort zone.  I don't how that might look in your life, but push past the same, the ordinary, the safe and try to widen your horizons.  You will feel good and it will improve your outlook on life.  Opening your eyes to a whole new world!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: