Friday, October 20, 2017

Peace and beauty




A few weeks ago, I text Linda about a road trip.  Are you ready to take more photos?  Yes, when and where?  

Well, the day was here yesterday and it was just what my soul needed.

Peace and Quiet!

Absolutely stunning beauty in the waters out of Karnack, Texas.  The Cypress trees were beyond words and then the birds that just touched my soul.



God truly is amazing and one is reminded when you surround yourself in His Creation.  Whether it is in the bayous, the mountains, the birds, ourselves creation truly reminds us who God truly is...
I don't know about you with all the loud noise of this world I need days surrounded with Him!  Reminders that He truly is in this world and in charge!  I return home refreshed and renewed in Him and I can handle the ugly noises of this world.

When we first stepped in the boat this was my view and immediately it was as if God touched my shoulder and reminded me that Deb, I've got you and I've got this world.  Relax in me and it was truly amazing.
I leave you today with this verse from Psalm 122:8
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, "Peace be within you."

Sweet blessings,

No comments: