Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Truth



Truth

How many times recently have you heard something along these lines?  

I am just being true to myself.

I am just being my real self.

I am just being true to myself.

Well, if you are like me it's all the time now.  Now before you jump on me, please hear me out.  It's fine, if you don't agree with me...but I believe Jesus and His Words.

Words from today's reading in John 18 that Jesus spoke ~
"You say I am a king.  Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth.  All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true."

Jesus is the truth and that is truly truth!  He came so that our truths or should I say sin are made okay.  I'm not separating anybody including myself from this statement.  All of us are sinners and Jesus saves every one of us!  We just claim our sins and say it's the true me and that's okay, but unless we call it what it truly is well it's not okay!  I am not judging with this statement because I am guilty along with every human being on this earth.  We must realize who Jesus truly is which is found in John 14:6 ~
I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life!  

Know who and what truth truly is...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: