Wednesday, November 30, 2016

And then the angel left her...



Ponderings on Luke 1...

And then the angel left her.

Okay, I don't know about you, but I would have been pleading wait just one more question. I mean seriously what was going on in Mary's mind.  After all, she was a young woman. (very young) and I am a woman, some of you are a women and let's be honest so much would be swirling through our heads.

Are any of you like me?  I mean I am having conversations in my head all the time.  I even think my hubby, Kenny is participating in them and I will start asking him questions from the midway conversation going on in my head.  Also, they aren't even about something huge like what just happened to Mary and I'm asking questions about how, when, why, what?????

Yet this angel knew Mary's heart!  Oh Lord that my heart would be like Mary's that even with the questions that might be swirling in my brain my heart is still full of You!  Please Lord, let my heart be filled with strong faith, strong love, and full on believing who You are and knowing nothing is a surprise to You!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

P.S. Don't you love this angel?  I found her in Greenwood cemetery off of Stoner.  My hobby of photography is taking me to interesting places and wonderful surprises!

No comments: