Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Full Live!



New Year ~ what do you think about when you ponder a new year?


I have a list of things I need to do, things I want to do, some things I know I will do, and some I know that I will probably cross off the list. We had a lesson Sunday about resolutions and things that we could do and would we commit to doing some of these things.


I know one thing for sure that I am going to do ~ read the Chronological Bible through the year. I am taking on a challenge that Proverbs 31 Ministries issued. I think over 300 women are going to accept this challenge together. I know that by taking on this challenge ~ I will make some of the changes. I will be transformed by THE WORD!


In the new year, I want to rise to new heights! Live Full lives, full in the fullness of God like it talks about in Ephesians 3. I know that by reading God's Word daily and taking on this challenge that I will be like the butterfly and transformed. (I took this picture on vacation in St. Martin) Don't you love the beauty of God's work shown with the sun shining through the Butterfly? Isn't that how our life should be? God shining through us!


My new year's resolution is for others to see God shining brightly through me!!!!


Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding us to let God shine in our lives. I pray that I will have grown in my faith and my walk with God in 2009. I want to have matured and blossomed in this journey called life.