Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blurred Vision

Happy New Year! Are things any clearer today than yesterday? Do you have all the answers ~ after all we made new resolutions and in the society we all live in everything should have already happened ~ like yesterday!

Well, that is a bunch of hogwash. Things don't happen like that especially big things. At least, things that we make resolutions about on New Years Eve.

I woke up this morning to begin my resolution and I'm excited about mine. I mentioned earlier this week it is to read the Chronological Bible in One Year. I'm ready and going to start as soon as I finish this post. I want my focus to be totally on what God is speaking to me about during this upcoming year. I know He is going to talk to me in a way that I've not ever heard Him before and I am so excited about finding out what He is going to tell me!

Join me you've got time ~ Today's the day the first day of the year and you aren't behind yet! Take the challenge and follow along with the rest of us across the country that are taking the challenge that Wendy Pope mentioned on her blog. Wendy is Proverbs 31 ministries and you can search for her and keep up with people across the country beginning this step together!

I'm going to go now and get started and begin this exciting step of faith together with my new friends across the country and one dear friend (that I know of) right here at home!

Things are going to become so much clearer after this New Year's resolution,


No comments: