Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summer beginnings filled with things I love...



Every year they find their way back to add to their family.  I walk out on the porch and they just talk to me and not necessarily in a "Happy" way...but I love them anyway!


Patio filled with flowers!


More flowers and even more...the colors are awesome and the butterflies and hummingbirds are wonderful too!


My little guy, JJ.  He is not doing well, but still wants to be right with his mommy.  Please keep him in your prayers but also his mommy.  I need prayers about knowing when he is suffering too much and it becomes about me instead of taking care of my baby...thanks ahead of time for the prayers!


Sweet Annie who reminds me she is right here with me!


Amazing reads!  Did you catch the word "amazing"  this book is truly about a special woman's story of Jesus "really" changing her life.  I saw the book recommended on Ann Voskamps' site and I always take her word for something I might need to check out...and actually it showed up 2 other places as a must read.  Well, I knew that I was suppose to read it.  It did not disappoint and it will not disappoint you either.

It might convict you, but it will not disappoint.  Kristen shares about how a trip to Kenya rocked her whole world.  How "the stuff" we value now, probably might change after a trip to Kenya or where ever God might be leading you to respond with a YES!  Kristen shared these amazing words in her book, "God has  a unique purpose for you.  Your yes won't look like anyone else's yes; it will be completely one-of-a-kind, just like you."  I am going to link now to the purchase site on Amazon, because honestly you need to read this book!  Go now and order it....
www.amazon.com

I will share other books as I read this summer...

Hope you enjoy your summer as well and remember to say YES to your unique purpose God is calling you to!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie


2 comments:

Frankie said...

I can see that it hard on you and Annie. Prayers all the way around.

Thank you for directing us to the most amazing books!

Unknown said...

Love your photos today! So sorry about sweet little JJ---and his mama. Will be thinking of you!