Friday, October 14, 2016

Increase my faith



Mark 9:23 ~ 24
"If you can?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." Immediately the boy's father exclaimed,"I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief?"

Over the past few years I have prayed this prayer to increase my faith.  The Lord leads me into nature and through this journey my faith indeed increases.  I sit in wonder at His Mighty Works and I am reminded of His Amazing Power and of Who He is!

Look to nature and be reminded of who God truly is.  It's not about any of us.  It is about Him and whether we believe His Words.  I believe and my believing only increases when I am among His Words, His Creations, and In His Grace.  

Are you suffering?  Are you weary?  Ask God to increase your faith and allow Him to take your hand and show you who He truly is.  Things take on a different perspective when He is leading the way!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: