Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So excited! It's almost time...



It's almost time!

Did you hear?  

Journey of Sisters is about to begin another awesome time in God's Word daily throughout the new year!  We are going to read together each day from the Chronological Bible the NLT to see what God wants to share with each of us and I can't wait! I get so excited about how God speaks to me and then to someone else so differently on the exact same reading!  I think it is because we realize that each of us are truly unique and special to Our Savior.  He so desperately wants a relationship with each of us and it is so special to watch Him develop the relationship designed just for each one of us!

Join us beginning on January 1 right here!  Get your copy of the Bible and join us on this spectacular journey right in the comfort of your own home.  Now for the next part and it is important too!  Please comment back so that this isn't just Debbie it's each of us sharing, because God may use one of you to speak to me or someone else!  He wants to use all of us, not just me!

So join me here on January 1 for the trip of a lifetime shared with your girlfriends!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: