Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weekend in the Word and sunflowers...



A beautiful morning beginning in God's Word and my pals...before a drive along the Sunflower trail.

Even the cows are looking for the shade...not much out there either.

Beautiful flowers

more...

and more...


even more....I was having a very thoughtful, beautiful day with the Word of God rolling around in my head.  It is the time of year that I study a lot, so my mind is filled with who, what, when, why, how, and so many more questions that I talk to the LORD about and anybody else that will listen...when I come to this sign and I am reminded how quickly we are thrown curves in life.  Our hope, faith, love, trust all come from the LORD and the only way through these curves that happen so quickly is the LORD!


The LORD brought to my mind scripture from Isaiah about flowers withering and then again in 1 Peter 1: 23 - 25
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.  For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the LORD stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

So, treasure your moments with the LORD pondering and learning His Words with Him!  Also, enjoy the flowers that will fall soon...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: