Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Always awed...



I find such peace here among the mountains.  I am constantly reminded of God's Mighty Power and that indeed He is with us always.

I ride around in a jeep looking with praise music blaring out the open windows and Sadie, (border collie) hanging out the passenger window being reminded of God's love.  I pray, I praise, and I am renewed and refreshed to face the world all because I remember the words found in Psalm 90 that remind me of just how big God truly is and how because of Him I can do anything...He gives me the strength, the love, and the guidance to just do it...whatever it is He calls me to I know I can because of who He truly is not who I am...I am nothing without Him.

Psalm 90: 2

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

I find such peace knowing that God truly is the great I Am and always has been, always will be...
He is more than my little brain could ever imagine and that gives me great comfort!  The realization of just how Mighty God is gives me amazing peace and I feel His amazing love.

Today, be reminded of God's Amazing love and be awed by the Great I Am.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: