Thursday, April 10, 2014

They are back!



My birds are back!  Yes, they were not too happy with me either...Get away with that camera.

I was so happy to find the birds back and well spring is sprung...or at least I hope so!

I love and give thanks for all the flowers blooming, the birds soaring, the butterflies flying, and well not so much the pollen, but the rest yes I give thanks!

I am so excited for the warmth in the air and the sun shining!

I am doing the happy dance over here.

It reminds me of Psalm 104

Praise the Lord, my soul.
LORD my God you are great;
you are clothed with splendor and majesty....

v. 10  He makes springs pour water into ravines; it flows between the mountains.  
They give water to all the beasts of the field; The wild donkeys quench their thirst.
The birds of the sky nest by the waters; they sing among the branches.

Yes, thank you LORD for Your Mighty Works!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: