Saturday, April 19, 2014

What are you aiming for?





I am in the process of writing a new study and with it learning all kinds of new information that hopefully will make me a better person!  First and foremost, I know that when God takes me on a journey He is working on me and then I am to share things I learn hopefully to help someone else.

Do you know that the "Torah" means "to take aim"?  The Torah being the first 5 books of the bible.  I realized while studying this week that God is taking aim at a some of the holes in me that need improving...God always shows me, if I'm willing to look and listen things that definitely need changing or improving.  It truly is a matter of whether I listen or not...

I loved learning that the word "Torah" means taking aim.  God is taking aim at me and at you to grow us, but will we let Him?

I will never look at a bow and arrow again without remembering that God takes aim at me with His Word to improve me...to grow me...to show His Amazing love by NOT leaving me where I am...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie 

No comments: