Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Earth a footstool?



Yes, my picture today is of the mountains right off the porch I love...but it's a winter time photo.  I love the mountains during every season, so I just decided to use this one with the snow...

I fell in love with the mountains because I feel God everywhere.  Yes, I know He is everywhere even in the mundane moments of everyday...but something about realizing just how Mighty He is brings me such amazing peace.

I ride along up here and He forever surprises me with His creation with the creation of the land, animals, or the people.  A wonderful reminder of who He truly is...Our Father, Our Creator, Our Savior, Our Great Physician, The Almighty, The Alpha and the Omega and so much more...
One verse that truly captures who He truly is to me is found in Isaiah 66: 1 ~
"Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool."

Take comfort today realizing just how Mighty and Powerful Our Lord is...also these words from Job remind you exactly who He truly is...
Job 38: 2 - 11(read the whole chapter)
The Lord is speaking to Job...where I begin in verse 2
""Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. 
"Where were you when I laid the foundation? Tell me, if you understand.  Who marked off it's dimension?  Surely you know!  Who stretched the measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone-while the morning stars sang together and 
all the angels shouted for joy?
Who shut up the sea behind the doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, when I sad, "This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt"?

Truly give thanks today for ALL THAT GOD TRULY IS AND HOW MUCH HE LOVES EACH OF US!  REST IN THE PEACE OF KNOWING HE LOVES YOU!

Sweet Blessings,

No comments: