Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Glory of God



Daily I am reminded of God's glory through nature whether it is the sunset, sunrise, critters or a baby's cry, we are reminded of God's glory!  Do we take notice?

I had lunch with my sweet friend Frankie yesterday and we both talked about over the reading this year that one of the statements from God's word that is getting our attention is seeing the glory of God.  Several times these words are mentioned and they are mentioned from God not from someone else.  Let that sink in for a moment these are important words to grasp.

  Exodus 16: 7 ~ You will see the glory of God.

Today in the reading it was about manna from heaven in the morning.  Yesterday, it was about the hardening of Pharaoh's heart and God said, "I have planned this in order to display my glory through Pharaoh and his whole army.  After this the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD!"

Folks it's important!  Don't take my word for it read God's Word.  He is telling us it is important for us to realize who He is today, tomorrow and yesterday.  I believe that this is one of the most important things I've learned from reading the Bible is who God truly is and it takes reading some difficult things to beautiful things and being reminded of all that He truly is.  

Daily we hear people take a part of something and make it fit their own desires and when you truly take the time in God's Word and develop the relationship with Him ~ He will show you who He is.  Bible studies offered by wonderful people are wonderful.  I've learned and grown so very much through these studies, but I've learned the most by spending time in His Words.  His Word will live forever and He will teach you and I make you this promise He will change you in the process.  I  make this promise, because He changed me and others when they took this same challenge.  Allow Him to show you His glory.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: