Sunday, August 1, 2010

Colorado Beauty

Today, I felt like I wanted to write about the beauty of God's creation. I have spent the last week surrounded by the mountains of Colorado. The streams with rushing water with the beautiful mountains surrounding the waters were prettier than imaginable. Beautiful rocks that made the streams flow and rush differently every day!

God the Creator is amazing. I've so enjoyed watching the deer drink from the streams, then climb on the smallest rock to the top of a mountain, hummingbirds eat on the porch, and to top it off a mother moose and baby! Truly amazing with wildflowers to top it all off! It has been the most amazing week of beauty and wonder. One where I have felt God's mighty presence everywhere!

I want to give thanks for this wonderful trip! The landscapes and animals have been wonderful reminders of God's Mighty Power and Wonder. I always love to think about God's imagination in creating the world. The animals with their wonders of how small a rock a deer needs to climb up the mountain, hummingbirds finding the feeders, the mountain goats with the small space needed to just run all the way up to the top. I could go on and on, but all I truly want to say is

Thank you Father!

Sweet blessings,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, in Genesis after God created, Scripture says that He saw that it was good. Yes Lord, your creation is good indeed!