Monday, December 19, 2011

Let us think...


Do you wonder what she might be planning?  Isn't it, wonderful trying to figure out a way to surprise someone with a wonderful encouragement?  I love to encourage someone that needs that special surprise that they aren't expecting!

Today, in Hebrews 10:24 these words were shared with us
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
Have you ever considered that perhaps with a little prompting by you to someone else that they might be encouraged to  serve in a way  they never dreamed?  Perhaps all they need is that friend that believes they can do it...Step up and speak out is going to be the motto today!  Encourage others in their gifts, so that they will stronger in confidence to get out of their comfort zones.  

Another believer encouraged me to take a huge step out of my comfort zone, because he saw something I didn't.  He encouraged me to rock my world, just by his suggestion to walk away from all that was familiar and comfortable to me.  I will never be able to thank him enough just for the vote of confidence by asking me to take a new job with the local church.  My life was forever changed and I haven't even gotten to my walk with the LORD and how it's changed, because this opportunity changed everything about me!  Thanks Dave!

Daily we are given opportunities to look deeper into someone and share how they help others through the gifts God gave them.  If we share this with them, God will use them in ways they never imagine!  Our box of comfort keeps getting bigger and bigger, because we are encouraged by not only others, but God!

Ponder today the way you might encourage someone to step out and grow!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I saw you do this very thing today with a young lady as you encouraged her to step up and speak out! Way to go, friend!