Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have handed them over to you...



Numbers 20 -22

Moses was assured victory in Numbers 22:34 ~ "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you, along with all his people and his land."

God wants to give us victory over our sins!  He will, if we trust and believe!  

Let go, give it to Him and celebrate the victory in Him and because of Him!

Celebrating victory,
Debbie

Always remember God will give you victory it may not look the way you envision, but it is much better!

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Your post reminds me of the hymn, "Victory in Jesus." I love that song. It is my brother's favorite. He sang that song to both of his girls when they were babies on the way to daycare and school. He probably still sings it when they will let him. Victory indeed!