Monday, November 25, 2013

Upcoming year will be about ????



About what?

Danke?

Really?

Yes, it will be all about giving thanks and saying thank you!


I've written often times about God's timing and just how special it truly is...if we allow Him the gift unfolds so beautifully.  If we don't, it still unfolds just with perhaps a few bumps and turns.

I ordered Ann Voskamps' book "One Thousand Gifts" right after it came out, which was in 2010, well I sat it down until I felt the nudge that it was time to pick it up and read it.  Well, it was just a few months ago and God's timing is amazing.  Recently, I've walked through some difficult situations, difficult relationships, difficult waiting times and God taught me through this book about "Giving thanks" always!  Yes, even those horrible things that go with the word difficult ~ taught me lessons I needed to learn!  Thank you Lord!

In the upcoming year, this blog will be mostly about thanks and whatever other message I feel lead by the Holy Spirit to share with you.  I am beginning this journey this week in celebration of our holiday of Thanksgiving.  Long ago people came here to America to be able to worship and indeed we should give thanks for the bravery of these people.  WE should all learn from them still today just how important our faith walk with God truly is and be willing to "be brave" all the time giving thanks at the same time!

I hope you will join me in this journey and let's give thanks together!

Some days the thanks might be something simple...some days it might be one of those difficult situations, but it will be about me learning to give thanks for all of it!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Looking forward to it! Becoming a more thankful person is on my radar.