Saturday, February 1, 2014

Exciting weekend...

Today is an exciting day!

Lots of good things happening this weekend...

Vaughn was back on the baseball field yesterday!  Yes, and he had a great game.  We didn't win the game, but he played great!

Second, my mom and I are heading out on a road trip this morning to Tulsa.  Yes, Tulsa we are headed to watch the dancers from Dancing with the Stars.  WE both love the show...perhaps me a little bit more, but we are both excited.  Yes, Derek (my favorite will be there).  Along with Mark, Chelsie, Emma, Whitney and a few more...can't wait.  We return home tomorrow just in time for ????

The Broncos hopefully to win the Super Bowl!  If they don't I still love the Broncos!!!  Go Peyton!!!

Excited to begin the day!  Have a great weekend everybody!

Some of the joys I am thankful for this morning...

watching my nieces and nephews enjoy their life and I get to share it...

spending time with my mom...

watching football with my hubby....

Thank you God for these and so very much more!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: