Monday, March 23, 2015

Move


Joshua 3 - 6

Change is never easy, but ...sometimes God commands it!

If you are comfortable where you are right now, watch out...I always know in my heart when God is working on something new in me when things are comfortable, but I'm restless.  Why can't we relax and enjoy?  Is it because we know what's ahead?  God is about to shake things up!

Today's reading speaks about this and these are the words that spoke to me...
Joshua 3:3 ...move out from your positions and follow them.  And then again in verse 5, "Purify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do great wonders among you."

Do you see it?  If we will move out (in obedience) and follow His instructions ~ He will do great wonders!  Do we believe and move on or do we miss out because we sit clinging to comfortable?
I encourage you and myself this morning to move on and watch God work wonders allowing you to hold His hand in awe!  It's true just be brave and move forward!

Move on and follow Our Amazing Father He takes us on the most amazing journeys!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: