Friday, January 22, 2016

Worry and birds



I love this scripture from Matthew 6!  It is a wonderful reminder that God provides...

Are you worried today?  Trust and believe His words!!!

He provides everything we need and when we need it, but do we trust Him?

In my new journey this year of drawing with study of scripture this one came to mind and I wanted to draw a bird and ask myself some questions as I drew.  During the process, I was reminded of just how important all of creation is to God.  I was also reminded that He is all we need!

His answers are never what we expect and most of the time He delivers in a most unexpected way, but His are always the answer that we need for the journey He is giving us!

Trust in Him!

He provides for the birds and for us!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: