Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are you broken?


Leviticus 26: 12 - 13

I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high.


 

Do you feel shattered? Crippled? Broken?

Oh, these two verses should speak to your heart. God walks among us and we are His.

When I looked up original meanings to broke it meant the same things that we are shattered, crippled, broken and I thought how cool is that God breaks all of these things and takes them away from us so that we are upright or hold our heads high. God is so good. Do you think you are in a spot all by your lonesome? Are you feeling the weight of the world and you are being held down and nothing will let you come out from the feeling of bondage? Well, let God break the feelings. How?

Ask Him? Talk to Him…it's not hard. Just say Lord, please help me…I am so lost and I need to feel your mighty arms of love wrapped around this broken woman. I need to know you. Just share with all your being and I promise you feel His mighty love flow through you. I know, because He does it for me!

Feeling oh so loved,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I love the example of prayer that you shared with us.
I am asking God to let me feel His mighty arms of love around me tonight. I know that He does that through His people too and I have felt His love through my dear friends that are praying and thinking about me. Feeling loved!