Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rescued!


Exodus 20:1

"I am the Lord your God, who rescued you…

Yes, how many times?

I can't even hazard a guess how many times God has rescued me that I'm aware of and it boggles my mind to think about the times He saved me and I didn't even know it!!! Ponder that for awhile!

Yes, it is beyond my little small brain to fathom the rescues that God has done for me…just me!

I haven't even thought about the ones for you..or you…or you…or you….

Thank you Lord for loving each of us so much that you gave your Son for each of us! Also, thank you for the times that you rescue us and we have the audacity to think we did it…or that it was luck…No Lord it is always you and unfortunately we forget to say thanks! Thank you Father for the rescues and most of all for loving me…

So loved,

Debbie

No comments: