Saturday, November 20, 2010

For the Glory of God...





God's glory! I share these pictures with you that I took in October at our cabin in the mountains of Colorado. Every morning I wake up and hurry to see what splendor God has in store for me and all who look at the mountains and see HIM everywhere! During the span of ten days we went from the golden aspens to the snow in the mountains and the view is of the same view from the porch...God is so awesome.

I remember standing how can I explain to my friends this beauty, so I ran and got my camera to share God's glory...Where do you see God's glory are you sharing it? Are you telling your friends and family?

Have you witnessed a miracle? Have you witnessed a healing? Have you witnessed an answer to prayer? Have you told anyone? Today from 1 Corinthians 10:31, we are told whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. So, today whatever you do - do it for the glory of God!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: