Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nothing like your thoughts


Since I've really been spending time in God's Word and growing my relationship with Him, the words from Isaiah 55:8 have really struck a cord with me ~
"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine."

God is only getting bigger and bigger the more my relationship grows with Him. I truly realize that never will we grasp Him simply put He is beyond our wildest imagination! Thank you God for being soooooooo big!

I think back over my journey and realize that perhaps I once thought the older I got and the more I grew I might get it more, but I've realized that only a baby Christian could think that....a growing Christian realizes that never will we understand all the mystery about God, we only realize that HE is huge, HE is all powerful, He is the Our Savior and we trust that we don't need to know it all.....Thank you God for all that you are!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: