Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doubt...who me?

Genesis 36, 37, 38 and Matthew 21: 1-22

The story of a fig tree withering is a wonderful picture about believing without a doubt something is going to happen!  Do we really believe?

It's easy to believe when we are rolling along and we have the world by the tail, isn't it?  What about the days when out of the blue you or I our world changes in the blink of an eye?  Well, it happens daily to each of us at different times.

Will we believe like Jesus?  WWJD?  Will we?

Will we know in our hearts that we can move a mountain?  Will we trust and place it all in God's hands?

It is my prayer that we are all able to say "YES" and mean it!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My life would be so easy if I did always put it in God's hands. Why I struggle with this, I do not know. But, I am trying! Thank you for your prayer for all of us.....He hears!