Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joy, Joy, Joy

I remember growing up and on Sunday evenings we could pick our hymns in church and I loved Sunday nights.  Now I was very shy, so it took all I had to request Joy, Joy, Joy, deep in my heart, deep in my heart.  I loved that song and now I truly do!  We must pick joy daily!  Good days and bad pick joy and before long you really are feeling joy in your heart!  Deep in your heart!

I love the new devotional by Angela Thomas about joy!  It is really making me think about picking joy daily and it is truly touching my heart.  I highly recommend it and just felt lead to share about making a choice of having joy in your heart, on your face and everywhere else today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Boy, does our flesh really fight against choosing Joy each day! Joy is a fruit of the Holy Spirit. I believe that we have to surrender to the power of the Holy Spirit to let Joy reign in our lives. Lord help us do this each day!