Friday, May 4, 2012

Smile and make everyone wonder what you've been up to...

Have you ever noticed when you smile at someone for no reason that they look at you sometimes like what did you do?  Or what do I have on my front teeth that they are smiling at?  Did I drop my lunch on the front of my shirt?  

Today, try smiling at everyone that passes by you and see if your day doesn't go a whole lot better!  It does I promise.  It even seems that you walk a little higher and with a little extra bounce in your step.  

A simple smile might be the only kindness shown to someone that crosses your path today.  When we remember to smile in kindness, God smiles.  He wants us to be His hands, His arms, His legs in this world so smiling would be what He would do along with perhaps an encouraging word!

Keep smiling,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Good challenge for us all!