Tuesday, March 9, 2010

After all


Today, is a little different. I read the reading this morning and it was interesting about women and the vows she takes. Then the story of the conquest of the Midianites and then the division of the spoils, but nothing just jumped at me and then I knew that today was different.

God reminded me of the scripture in Genesis about after his creation of the universe and everything in it….God had finished his work of creations, so he rested from all his work. God even rested. Today, I am headed to the spa a gift from my sweet hubby for valentine's that I haven't used yet. After the last six months today is spa day and my brain is tired, so I am resting.

So I am off to the spa for a beautiful day! Take your day of rest…after all if God took one who are we to think we wouldn't need one???

Sweet blessings,

Debbie

No comments: