Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Complain or give thanks?


Numbers 11:17

They will bear the burden of the people along with you, so you will not have to carry it alone.

Welcome words I am sure. Imagine it…the complaining constantly and only you to hear it in their eyes. Only you weren't the only one hearing it were you?

God must get so tired of us. Daily we walk through this life and we see the problem rather than the solution, we see the worst rather than the possibilities, we see doubt rather than hope, we see darkness rather than light and most of all we complain about all of it.

Poor Moses, but it is much worse when you think about God and all that He hears…even Moses complained in verse 11 where he stated Did I give birth to them? Did I bring them into this world? Complaints…I think God wishes He had earplugs that He didn't hear all of us all the time…but then again He knows us..the good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly and He loves us.

Yet the thing I like the most was that God surrounded Moses with support…He does the same for us. Daily I am carried along on this journey of life by the supporters that He placed in my life. The difficult burdens I don't carry alone, He provided people to carry it with me. Thank you Lord for these people!

Today do we complain or give thanks?

Sweet blessings,

Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I want to see the solution, see the possibilites, see hope and light. Moses did have a load to carry, didn't he?

Giving thanks for those that help me carry my burdens.