Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mystery

Mystery books, do you love them? I love a good mystery. One filled with how, when, where, why, and so many other questions.

God's mysteries are good too. Oh, we will never figure out the answers, but it is fun to discuss and toss around. I wonder if? I wonder how?

I love that God is sooooo big, sooooo much more than our small brains can possibly comprehend that never ever will we figure it all out. God doesn't need us to figure it out. He just wants us to trust and believe in Him. He knows the hows, the whys, the ifs and we don't need to concern ourselves with it!!! I love it!

If you are wondering one word jumped out at me this morning it was mystery from 1 Corinthians 4 about explaining about God's mysteries. I don't think any of us are capable of explaining His mysteries and that gives me a great comfort! A comfort in knowing that we serve a MIGHTY, POWERFUL SAVIOR who doesn't need to explain anything to anyone!

Trusting and walking by faith,
Debbie

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: