Monday, April 16, 2012

You can too!

Weekend after weekend I go to women's events and share about God showing up in my life and I watch the desperate faces that desire the same for themselves and yet they don't believe He will show up.  I ask how can you not believe that if you truly desire the Lord to be a part of your life that He will not show up?

It's us!  It's not Him!  He shows up, performs miracles and we don't even take notice after the time.  Do you remember what you pray for?  Do you acknowledge Him when your answer comes?  Do you mark it off as coincidence or chance?  Well, it's not either one it's God!

Don't ask and forget to wait and watch for your answer!  Pay attention, be intentional and watch God work!

Desperate people.  Our society is filled with hurting people that so desperately need to know that the God of the Universe sees them and HE does!  The more important question is do we see Him?

Be watchful!  Be mindful!

"Lord, hear my prayer; let my cry for help come before You."  Psalm 102:1 HCSB

Lord, hear the desperate people and it is my prayer that they will be watchful for your answer and be amazed that you see each and everyone of us.  It doesn't matter how small we see ourselves, we are your children that you love enough to send your Son to die for each of us.  You love us beyond measure and it is my prayer that we all truly begin to realize how much indeed you do love us and that we will begin to comprehend just a little bit of your love.  Amen

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: