Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whose treasured possession?



Today I feel so strongly the reminder from Malachi 3:16 that we are all God's treasured possession!  Yes, each and everyone of us, if we are His!

I loved the picture as a reminder that we all look different, we are all made differently, we are all special!  Yes, we are each unique and special!  Remember, the words in Psalms 139:13 and 14~ For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made!  Yes, Praise the LORD that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

God loves each of us more than we are able to comprehend!  In Malachi 1:2 we are told by the LORD these words - "I have loved you," Do you get it?  Do any of us get it?

You are God's treasured, loved, uniquely made special person!  Claim it today with whatever you face remember who loves you!!!

Loved by the King,
Debbie

No comments: