Saturday, March 22, 2014

Blank pages....



Does a blank page alarm you?

Or let me put it another way does a calendar with no appointments scare you?

Is this how you measure your worth by how busy you are?

I am guilty!  I admit it!  If my pages weren't full and the calendar wasn't marked all up...well, I just didn't matter to anybody...

Wow, I feel better getting that off my chest!

No longer do I measure my worth by how full my calendar is...I enjoy having free time.

I've realized my worth isn't measured by my calendar!

Such freedom! Amazing finally realizing who I truly am and my calendar as nothing to do with it!!!!...

Try it out for yourself and see if you don't feel a little bit better.  Don't try to fill every moment with an activity or a duty.  Just allow yourself to move through the day getting done...what you get done.  Don't mark off your to do list...don't worry if something goes undone...just be who God made you to be HIS Amazing Daughter enjoying being you!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: