Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Peace when the world is on edge...



Missing airplanes...

Cancer...

Fighting politicians...

Companies closing...

People lost...

Murder...

All terrible, terrible things happening and so much more, but how do we have peace?

My thought is by remembering who GOD truly is...

The words "I AM" say it all for me...

Remembering who Our Savior truly is brings a peace that only He brings...

The scripture found in Isaiah 66:1 really puts it all in perspective for me...

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is my footstool."...

We serve a Lord that the earth is HIS footstool...seriously it brings great peace to think about just how truly BIG GOD IS...

Focus on that instead of the other....peace will overtake you!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: