Monday, March 3, 2014

Hidden and Treasured



More thoughts on hidden...

Psalm 119:11 ~ I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you...

Hidden original meaning is treasured, stored away...

Pause this morning and give thanks for the wonderful treasures that you have hidden away in your heart!

Words that God gives to strengthen and grow you...words meant just for you!

The words that give you courage, the words that remind you of God's love, the story that God gave you to get you through...treasure these special words in your heart always to give you strength against the evil one that prowls around every corner...

Some of my special treasures are Joshua 1:9, 1 John 4, 1 Corinthians 13 words spoken at my wedding, Psalm 23 words that always bring peace, and these are just a few...

What are some of your hidden treasures?

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: