Saturday, September 26, 2015

In our dreams



Do you dream?  Do you remember your dreams?  Do you ever wonder what they mean?  My answer is Yes, Yes, and Yes to all the questions!  Always questions with me...I only want to learn more...(sorry to those that I am inquisitive of)

Today's reading was Matthew 2- 3: 1-17, Luke 2:41 - Luke 3:22, Mark 1: 1-11

I was fascinated with how the Lord spoke through dreams to the wise men and to Joseph in today's reading.God warned both the wise men and Joseph to go a different direction.  

How does the Lord speak to you?  I loved the quote that I shared  a couple of days ago, about us putting pressure on ourselves to hear the Lord, when we should just let Him handle it!  Not exactly the quote, but He is handling it.  We should know in our hearts that God will speak to us right where we are and in His own way and it might be in our dreams!  It's just whether we realize it is God sharing with us with guidance.  

Read these passages and know that God directs your paths too!  He warns us whether it is through His Word, a friend, a sermon, our dreams, the list goes on and on.  He is giving us direction and lighting our path, but are we paying attention?

Pay attention today!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: