Monday, January 9, 2017

Relax



Looks inviting doesn't it?  Well, maybe not to all of you.  Everybody doesn't like to read, but I imagine most people are able to enjoy a good hammock!  Definitely, makes me think of relaxing! 

God is so good!  I so desperately desired a word from Him this morning and I received it.  Listen to these words from Jude (The Message)
Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!
Now that sounds fantastic!  God reassuring all of us to relax, be open in our hearts, that He is on the way.  After all, isn't He love?  I always take comfort in His reassurances about life!  Yes, He knows exactly what I need and when I need it...it's whether I listen to Him or not.

So let's relax in Him!  After all, He is already ahead of us in whatever situations we all face.  He is already all in the middle of it and giving us whatever we need to face the situations and be who we are suppose to be!  He shows us how to be about life, so let's remember today and everyday it's all going to be all right!

Claiming it,
Debbie

No comments: