Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Shade






I love the song "I Can Only Imagine" and I think of it often during good days and bad.  Recently, the storms of this world have been difficult on everyone.  In some shape or form they touch everyone of us.  The tears flow.  The heartaches are real.  Our world is hurting, so it helps when you put your mind towards heaven and Jesus!  Yes, looking up even in the hard times makes our perspective change.

Another storm is bearing down on our country and already hitting others as I type these words.  Fear is surrounding the unknown of yet another storm for those that we love.  God brought these beautiful words to my mind this morning and I pray and hope they help you face whatever storm might be in your path today.

Isaiah 25:4
You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I lift all that are facing a storm whether it is Irma, a illness, a loss of job or home, a relationship or something else Lord, please let the hurting seek refuge with You.  Please let their eyes be turned to you and your loving arms of comfort and peace.  I pray for strength to face the storms of this life and know in their hearts that You provide refuge for each of us.  We love You Lord and know that indeed You are Lord of all.  Amen

Friends, seek the shade with the Lord!  

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: